This new release fixes a number of bugs and security issues that were discovered since the release of Revive Adserver v4.0.0 on September 28, 2016.
Below is a list of changes in Revive Adserver v4.0.1:
- Fixed an issue in the newly introduced mysqli driver, which was preventing the delivery engine from working when using unix sockets to connect to the database.
- Fixed an issue with the banner properties page accepting weights of zero, negative or numbers with decimal points.
- Fixed an issue preventing Revive Adserver from being installed or upgraded on setups using both a custom session.save_path and open_basedir, or using a custom session handler.
- Fixed an issue preventing Revive Adserver from serving video ads on recent Flash Player versions when loading HTTPS resources from an HTTP website.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Revive Adserver XML-RPC API from working on PHP 7+.
- Fixed an issue preventing forms generated with HTML_QuickForm from working with PHP 7.1.
- Fixed an issue with the “View by day/week/month” dropdown not properly working on PHP 7+.
- Fixed an issue with parent entities names being sometimes escaped twice in the inventory header, thus displaying HTML entities on screen.
- Fixed a missing translation string that prevented an error message from displaying in the installer, and various community-supplied translation string updates.
This version 4.0.1 also contains fixes for four vulnerabilities that were recently discovered and reported to us through our HackerOne security program.