- Revive Adserver Security Advisory REVIVE-SA-2016-002 – September 28, 2016
- Revive Adserver Security Advisory REVIVE-SA-2016-001 – March 2, 2016
- Revive Adserver Security Advisory REVIVE-SA-2015-001 – October 7, 2015
- Revive Adserver Security Advisory REVIVE-SA-2014-002 – December 17, 2014
- Revive Adserver Security Advisory REVIVE-SA-2014-001 – May 15, 2014
- Revive Adserver Security Advisory REVIVE-SA-2013-001 – December 20, 2013
How to report security concerns
If you think you have found a security issue in the code, please make sure you’re using the latest version (available for download from this website) and review all release notes to ensure the issue is not already covered by any of our releases.
We use the HackerOne vulnerability management system to manage security reports. In the interest of responsible disclosure of (potential/suspected) security issues related to our code, you can sign up to HackerOne, and let us know about any issues there.
Please do NOT post anything on Github or in the community forums.