About Revive Adserver
Revive Adserver is a free open source ad serving system that enables publishers, ad networks and advertisers to:
- Serve ads on websites, in apps, and in video players, and collect detailed statistics about impressions, clicks and conversions
- Manage campaigns for multiple advertisers and from ad networks all at once, via an easy to use interface
- Define rules for delivery of campaigns and ads, including frequency capping, URL targeting, geo-targeting
- Track and report campaign performance, including click-through rates, conversion rates, revenue, eCPM and conversion details, like basket value and number of items purchased
Serve ads on desktop Sites
Serve ads on mobile sites and in apps
Serve pre-roll ads in video
The Revive Adserver project team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Revive Adserver v3.2.0.
The most important improvements for this new version:
- Many new translations are included, from contributions by community members in our Translations project on Crowdin.
- Fixes for a dozen bugs.
A separate post describing and explaining asynchronous tags will be posted in the coming days.