We just released Revive Adserver v5.3.1
The new version 5.3.1 of the Revive Adserver software fixes a number of bugs that have been identified after publication of v5.3.0.
Changes in v5.3.1 of the Revive Adserver software:
- We added missing “from” and “to” labels in the date selectors of the statistics screens.
- We fixed an issue preventing tracker account preferences from being displayed in the menus.
- We fixed an issue causing “access denied” error messages on some statistics pages, e.g. campaign banners.
- We fixed the ‘redirection upon click’ on legacy image tags leading to a white page instead of the destination URL of the banner.
- We fixed some PHP fatal errors in the XML-RPC API v2.
- We fixed a PHP fatal error in admin-search.php on PHP 8.0.
- We fixed PHP fatal error in banner-zone.php on PHP 8.0.
Non-backward compatible changes
- A PHP version equal to or higher than 7.2.5 is now required to run Revive Adserver 5.3.0 or higher.
- The mysql4_compatiblity setting has been removed: Revive Adserver will now always make sure that the appropriate (empty) sql_mode is set when running on a MySQL database.
- Support for the legacy pecl msqyl extension has been removed: mysqli will always be used instead.
Download, install and upgrade
Once downloaded, please refer to the instructions for Installations of Revive Adserver or for Updating Revive Adserver. Make sure that the server(s) being used meet(s) the minimum technical requirements.
The continued development of Revive Adserver is being sponsored by community members, either financially or in the form of code contributions. We’re very grateful for the support we’ve received. If you would like to contribute to our project, please consider becoming a patron on Patreon.com.
Another way to contribute to our project, is by using the Revive Adserver Hosted edition.